Responsive Web Design
Some Responsive Web Design stats to note –
- Researchers at Google say, 79% of travelers completed a booking after researching on mobile in 2017. This metric was only 70% in 2016.
- Besides AdWords campaigns, Towergate’s mobile visits increased by 218% with responsive web design
- With responsive web design Plusnet sees traffic grow 2x and sales grow 10x on smart phones and tablets
- Baines and Ernst’s new responsive web design raised mobile conversions by 51%
Are you planning to launch your business online? Or, do you already have a website? If your answer to either of these questions in yes, then you cannot ignore these stories and their resounding success statistics.
As a Digital Marketing Agency, we believe in due diligence when recommending solutions. We definitely do not advocate ‘one solution fits all’. Instead, we do the necessary assessment and arrive at the most optimum solutions for our clients. And, responsive web design certainly figures in a majority of our recommendations.
Especially, you may note its relevance from the real numbers presented above. Therefore the feature surely begs due consideration in a web design strategy. More so, if businesses are looking to replicate similar success stories.
WHAT IS RESPONSIVE WEB DESIGN?
Websites as we all know, may be accessed from desktops or from mobile devices like smart phones and tablets. And, websites today need to be built with mechanisms to accept such requests and perform well irrespective of the source of the request. Such web design that takes into account the users’ device, its screen size and orientation and the users’ behaviour and responds seamlessly to deliver the most optimum experience irrespective of the device is known as Responsive Web Design.
WHY DO RESPONSIVE WEB DESIGN?
To answer this question, it is important to look at what search engines value today. Definitely, search engines have evolved over the years. This is established by this infographic of 2012, showing a much greater overlap between SEO and user experience design. Needless to say, seamless user experience means positive user experience. And providing superior user experience certainly means higher SEO benefits. Therefore it is no wonder that Google recommends responsive web design as the industry best practice.
Let us look at a scenario where a website has two different versions for desk top and mobile users. Having a different website for each kind of user may create a discontinuity when sharing content from one platform and viewing on another platform. That said, website owners would also incur higher costs when maintaining two different sites. Besides, if the mobile website is designed for any particular screen size and resolution like the smart phone, it may not necessarily render effectively on the tablet. Therefore making web design responsive becomes the apparent solution to adopt; we do not deny, with a few exceptions of course.
And, last but not the least important, search engine optimization efforts are most optimum if all traffic is driven to a single URL. Which means, irrespective of the source of the traffic (desk top or mobile devices), if all traffic reaches a single URL, SEO and SEM outcomes can become significantly better.
From the foregoing discussion, the question may be; what does ReignSearch Web Design service entail? So, here is a glimpse into our web design services.
REIGNSEARCH WEB DESIGN SERVICES
We do attractive, engaging and converting websites that are essentially responsive. The detailed process of ReignSearch from concept to commissioning is applied. And at the very least, you will experience the following –
- Clarity of short and long term objectives of the website
- Emphasis on the core purpose of the website
- Clear assessment of the background, the requirements and appropriate strategy for web design
- Keyword research and ‘on page’ (website) optimization for search
- Structural design tuned for performance in search
- Adequate provision for security, reliability and availability
- Engaging and converting copy
- Attractive creative graphic design
- Scalable design with content management system for regular fresh content updates
- Adequate software design for speed of rendering, user friendliness and seamless performance (responsive design as recommended)
- Depending on your need to scale, ReignSearch can offer you a gradually scalable design or a feature rich website from the outset
With unparalleled quality of the website, you will only be amazed with the outcomes.
Call us today on (647) 360-0612 for your web design requirements.
We’re Here To Help Your Business Blast Off!
With Responsive Web Design, Ingenuity and Sheer Determination